Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of our clients by being the preferred provider of quality products and services.
We accomplish this through:
* A commitment to affordable services
* Ensuring the health and safety of our clients
* Getting the job done and doing it right
* The continuous pursuit of excellence in quality and knowledge
We are also committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
At wellevateSM, we are focused on delivering the brands, resources & services to help support integrative health practitioners in providing the best possible care to their patients.
Our next generation online patient dispensary, wellevateSM, was designed based on feedback from healthcare practitioners and patients, like you, who highlighted the importance of a simple, easy to use tool that helped practitioners recommend the highest quality products to their patients, simplified ordering, and ultimately helped improve patient's ability to follow their practitioners recommended protocol...
Essential oils are the highly concentrated version of the natural oils in plants. Getting essential oils from plants is done with a process called distillation, most commonly distillation by steam or water, where many parts of the plants are being used, including the plant roots, leaves, stems, flowers, or bark.
Essential oils are a great way to support overall health and wellness, emotional well-being, purifying the air and used in everyday cleaning supplies.
For your safety, use only Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils.
At Plazah, we make a positive impact and help shape a better future by disrupting the retail and e-commerce industry. We are continuously and tirelessly working on innovating and making the buying experience as seamless, simple and fair as possible.
Plazah is the One-on-One Sales Marketplace set to revolutionize commerce. We bring the best of retail and e-commerce into a new personal shopping experience by providing access to top quality products with a set of tools that make buying easy, fun and fair for everyone.
* Create a healthy partnership with our clients
* To help clients achieve optimum health through education
* Provide outstanding quality services to our clients by providing individual assessment and quality care
* Vest our staff with the responsibility and authority to deliver superior quality service
* Encourage clients to assume greater responsibility for achieving their personal wellness goals
* Serve the needs of our clients with regard to individuality
* Provide avenues for increased knowledge to help staff achieve success
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In case of extreme weather, please exercise caution. MBS’s policy is that if Portland Public Schools are cancelled, then business is cancelled. If you live in an outlying area, please use your own best judgment when deciding to make the trip or not. You will not be penalized for the decision to stay home and miss your appointment, if that is what is safest for you.
Text Jon Dare at 503-893-4022 to notify him of your decision to cancel.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, I will not be accepting new clients for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to message me for a referral!